Friday, February 19, 2010

Trendy Time.

One of the new trends that has been around for a bit is charmy necklaces. I for one love them! I have a new from a few different designers, I honestly don't think they will ever go out of style. Well I came across Alisa Michelle Designs and she has a few original ideas! These are my favorites from her.



...I love learning something new with clever witty sayings. I have never noticed that Silent & Listen contain the same letters. I may have to purchase this one just because I adore this so much.



1 comment:

  1. oh, these are so sweet. and like yourself i especially love the Silent one, never thought or figured that out before as having the same letters as Listen, how cute is that?! i'm gonna have to google Alisa's designs. thanks for the share.

    ox

    ReplyDelete