Thursday, February 4, 2010

Designer Spotlight

I see something sparklyyyyy and I am soo distracted! :) Typical of me. Let me share! These super cute earrings are made by Fotini Marcopulos and she has been a part of Sheckys since 2008. She first designed jewelry for herself because she couldn't find certain things in the jewelry world that she wanted. Then she fell in love with metal smithing. I would too if this was one of the things I came up with!



Puuuuuuurrrtttttyyy! I can picture myself wearing these when I have my hair in a loose up do and a cute little dress. Valentine's day perhaps?









                   Purchase Pretty Things Here!

2 comments:

  1. The earings are gorgeous! I love dangling earings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes indeed, very pretty Kaitlynn. the pop of red makes these dangling earring so nice for valentines day.

    ox

    ReplyDelete