Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some more Two Toned.

Adding to the spring two- toned trend I came across these while online shopping this morning and had to share! They are by Rock Republic and my feet are begging for them.

Now I don't know about any of you girls, but I am on the shorter side and I need the extra sky high heel these shoes offer! But how cute are they?! I have some even better news. Because I adore you all so much I'll share where I found them because they are 60% off! Originally over $300 now a little over $100!

2 comments:

  1. I Love those pink two toned shoes!! The boots are hot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEXYYYYYY!!! love em' and i love hautelook too. great deals and fashions.

    nice hearing from you. you know i could've done with that umbrella when i was out today, but that's another story, lol. glad you like my array of finds, hope you get that hearty-heart umbrella too, they're so inexpensive.

    ox

    ReplyDelete