Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Funky Fresh Frenzy Designer Spotlight

So i'm sitting here at my desk with the new Ke$ha album blasting in the background (some sliding around in my chair dancing has occurred, can't help it, she makes me want to move!) Anyways, she inspired me to look around through the Sheckys Designer Lounge and find something funky that would suit her style. I came up with these few items that I could picture her wearing as she rocks out!

 
  
  
These are all by the designer Julia Fernandez-Pol and her collection is called Drop Jewels. She has been a Sheckys designer since 2008 and her designs are defiantly on the artistically interesting side. Wear any of her pieces and they would be an instant ice breaker at any party or club. Indulge your inner Ke$ha and rock one of these cool Drop Jewels.  





2 comments:

  1. kaitlynn...these are so funkily fabulous.

    again thanks so much for your sweet comments. i am definately gonna be following your awesome blog. i've also taken a peek at shecky's for some more insight, and it sounds pretty interesting. liked to keep in touch with you some more.

    take care sweetie.

    ox

    ReplyDelete