Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shecky's Girls Night Out!

Grab your girlfriends and shake off the cold with a little help from Shecky’s! At Girls Night Out, you’ll experience the newest warm weather fashion trends, delish cocktails and beer, plus sensational spring beauty treatments. Throw in our fabulous goodie bags, chock full of freebies, and we guarantee you’ll have a spring in your step in no time! I have gone to many of these events myself and everytime I go I bring more and more girls because it has become so popular! I look forward to this night months in advance!!

Event Dates Are:

Houston – Feb. 18th-19th


Philadelphia – Feb. 24th-25th

Dallas – Feb. 24th-25th

New York City – Mar. 9th-12th

Boston – Mar. 24th-26th

Chicago – Apr. 7th-8th

Washington, DC – Apr. 14th-15th

Los Angeles – May 19th-20th

San Francisco – Jun. 10th

Atlanta – Nov. 17th-18th




For Ticket Info Click Here!






Cocktails! Shopping! Food! Fun! Freebies! You will want to go everytime it comes to your city! Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment